Fantastic Favs....

  • Tracy Porter Designs
  • Texting
  • Photography
  • Paper Crafts Magazine
  • One Tree Hill
  • Kate Spade Designs
  • Heidi Grace
  • FROGS

Friday, June 20, 2008

benefit make-up products



ok ladies, so we are always looking for some great make-up out there and spending hundreds of dollars on crap we don't like weather it is cheap or exspensive. Well have I got the product for you. I recentley was in a mall in Tukwila, Wa. when I went into the Macy's(the size of the mall in the town I live in. I know, I just about fainted) anywho, my beautiful friend shown above with the flawless face says you have to try this make-up Benefit. So we go up to the counter and Nicole (fab rep for benefit) gives me a make over which I knew was going to be hard to do considering I looked like a lobster and had awful wind burn with that. She starts putting all this great make-up on me. I loved everything she used although I couldn't afford everything I knew off the bat that this was the make-up for me and that it would last a long time.
Back to my original topic, buy BENEFIT, the product last a long, long time.... They have so many cool products and it is items with tinting in hit not those heavy foundations that just clog your pores and make your face look like your in a circus.... And if your ever in Tukwila make sure you visit good old Nicole... She was so great as for was everyone in that town..
Chow for now
Mrs.G

No comments: